Burpees Not Enough?
I know of a few things people have talked about adding to their burpee challenge – 1 extra push up per burpee, doing a rowing ladder – adding 100m of rowing each day for 100 days, doing 100 burpees every day for 100 days, doing pull-ups AND burpees… If you have thought about or are actually adding something to the challenge, please post it in comments.
Let me give you some cold, hard facts as of day 20…
- We have already finished 20% of the challenge based on days
- We have ONLY finished 4.2% of the challenge based on # of burpees
- At day 50, we will have finished 25% of the challenge based on burpees
- Day 70 is the HALF way point!
Now, does anyone want to re-think those burpee challenge “extras”?
5 rounds for time:
10 Broad Jumps for distance
– For your broad jumps, do 5 out and 5 back – see how far out you can get, and if you can make it all the way back to your starting point.
Today is 21 burpees. Get on with it!
“Buy-In” – 231 Burpees