This is written on the wall of our gym… Wanted to share it with those of you who join us via our blog. (and thanks to Lisbeth at CrossFit Watertown for creating the original!) What do you think? Are we missing anything from this list?
1. I will promise to do my best. My best will vary from day to day, from hour to hour, from minute to minute. But in that minute, I will do the very best that I can.
2. If I can run, I run. If Ihave to walk, I walk. When I am forced to crawl, I crawl. And then, I rest and live to fight another day.
3. I fear no man, but I fear my workout. If I don’t fear my workout, it isn’t hard enough.
4. I never cheat. There is no honor in cheating. What joy can there be in a victory I did not earn?
5. I may puke. I may cry. But I will not quit. Ever.
21-15-9 rep rounds for time of:
Overhead Squats, men-95 lbs, women-65 lbs
Special, today only… 55 BURPEES! Boo-yah.
Burpees done to date: 1540