Fight Gone Bad 6!
“Fight Gone Bad”
Complete 3 rounds for max reps of the following movements:
1 min Wall Ball (20/14)
1 min Sumo Deadlift High Pull (75/55)
1 min Box Jumps (20″)
1 min Push Press (75/55)
1 min Row
– take 1 minute of rest between each round6 years ago, the fundraiser Fight Gone Bad was just an interesting idea/conversation on the floor of Petranek Fitness after a particularly hard WOD. This year, six fundraising years later, we’re hoping to raise $2 million for three awesome charities! Here’s how we’re doing it at CFLA:
1. We’re teaming up with CrossFit Hollywood, High Voltage, CrossFit Pasadena, and CrossFit 818… we’re shooting for 250 athletes between our five affiliates!
2. Our friends at Sony Studios, Culver City are coming through for the third year in a row… donating the use of one of their massive sound stages! It makes for an awesome venue for the day!
3. We’ll be practicing a version of the workout every Friday for the next 5 weeks, right up until the event itself on September 17th.
Here’s what we need you to do:
1. Go to www.fgb6.org – register AND join Team CFLA.
2. Start telling your friends and fundraising. You must raise a minimum of $150 to participate. Our goal is $25,000 for CFLA… and to do that, we need EVERYONE’S support!!
3. Show up at CFLA on Fridays to practice both the workout and scorekeeping / supporting.
Have fun today setting your Fight Gone Bad benchmark today. Hopefully in 5 weeks, you’ll be setting a new personal record!