Whole Life Challenge Worldwide – And the Winners Are?
Monday’s Workout CAP
In 20 minutes:
– work up to three heavy sets
With a partner:
Box Jumps (32/24)
– One partner does 21 DLs and 21 Box Jumps, then the other partner does the same. They trade off, finishing the deadlifts and box jumps of each round before tagging off.
*Note – To make this the same as 2011 CF Games Regionals WOD #3, scale up to 315/205
… and coming Tuesday (CAP)
Start with a 1,250 m run, then in remaining time complete AMRAP of
10 Push Press (95/65)
15 Box Jumps (20″)The third installment of the Whole Life Challenge wrapped up on Saturday, and believe me, just making it to the final day was an accomplishment. With so many opportunities over 8 weeks to let something get in the way, have a mental lapse, not feel like it, or just simply quit, the people that showed up for the finals all had something to be extremely proud of… finishing in spite of all the possible reasons not to! Congrats to you all, and to the thousands of other people all over the world that joined us in making this the first World-Wide event!
Here are some of the amazing statistics of the big winners:
– Anita, Chris, Betty & Laura maintained pretty much perfect Scoreboard scores over 8 weeks.
– Stephanie improved her workout score by a whopping 52 reps!
– Anita lost a total of 11 inches of circumference off of her body (where’d it all go?)
… and here are the top 6 overall winners:
1. Anita Hupalo
2. Chris White
3. Stephanie Wong
4. Betty Morin
5. Jon Stevenson
6. Laura Strauss